After creating the job, the panel will look like this.
From this page, you can access the jobs you have created before.
Name: The created job names appear here.
Type: Shows the synchronization frequency set when creating the job. If the synchronization has been created for one time, the text 'OneTime' will be seen here. If the synchronization is set to be periodic, that is, a frequency was created with the cron expression, 'Recurring' will appear here.
Run Count: Indicates the number of times that the buckets are synchronized. If you selected One Time, it will be synchronized once and it will say '1' here.
Cron Expression: Shows the cloning frequency set during job creation.
Last Execution: It refers to the time elapsed since the last synchronization.
Action: After pressing the options button (...) on the right of the job you created, you can select the relevant action.
- Details: You can view the created job details. No changes can be made.
- Executions: Shows the executed transaction details of your cloning orders. It includes the size of the data transferred from the source bucket to the destination bucket, the number of GET and PUT requests made during this time, the start and end dates of the cloning process.
- Trigger: You can manually clone using Trigger. This operation will also be added to the run count. Details can be checked in the "Executions" section.
- Disable: You can disable the recurring cloning orders (Job) you created at any time. Cloning is not performed until it is activated again. The 'Disable' field is used for jobs with Job Type 'Recurring' selected.
- Delete: It is used to delete the created job.
Please sign in to leave a comment.