Image Optimization: This option can take a Yes or No value.
- It is used to reduce the image size by converting it to WebP format or changing the quality of the image.
WebP support: This option can take a Yes or No value.
- If enabled with Yes; MerlinCDN converts the contents of your distribution to WebP on the fly for the browsers supporting WebP. MerlinCDN serves files as they are in JPEG, PNG, etc if visitors’ browsers do not support WebP.
Image Quality: It can take values between 1 and 100.
- It is the quality of the image either as JPG or WebP.
- You can leave it as 0 to use the original quality of the image.
- Values over 90 are not recommended.
- More quality means slower transactions.
Image Resize & Crop: This option can take a Yes or No value.
- If enabled with Yes; MerlinCDN activates an on-the-fly resize service for JPEG and PNG files in your Static distribution. There are some simple path patterns: