If you need to prevent users in selected countries from accessing your content in your distributions, you can configure Geo-restrictions.
To manage Restrictions for your distribution; follow the steps outlined below:
Log in to MerlinCDN Management panel.
In the left navigation sidebar click Distributions. Select your distribution you want to restrict access.
- Click on Restrictions tab.
- Select status as Enabled to configure restrictions.
- Type: Select type as Whitelist or Blacklist (1)
- Countries: Select the option, choose countries from the country dropdown list (2)
- Click Update Restrictions (3) button to submit settings.
If you want your distribution to be accessible by most of the countries except a few, you may use the Blacklist option to select only the ones you need to block.
If you want your distribution to be accessible from a single or a few countries, you may use the Whitelist option to select only the ones you need to allow users to access.
Tip: "x" icon next to country, removes it from the selection.
"x" icon on the Countries row, removes all countries added in this section.